I use digital technology – websites, social media, email campaigns, etc. – to help further the goals of your business. It’s simple…
What I do depends on what your business needs and what makes sense for your budget – not just money – but how much time you have to commit and how impactful a digital marketing strategy can be for your business.
Here’s what I don’t do:
- I won’t show up to your business not knowing a good deal about what you do
- I won’t push you to manage your web presence if you have no idea how to do that
- I won’t pitch you a plan too expensive for the impact it will make for your business
- I won’t make a website hard coded in 1999 technology
- I won’t commit to something I can’t complete